Experience & Competences
Bernhard Hauber, CEO
- 25 years’ experience in Aerospace Engineering (mainly Flight Controls but also Landing Gear, ATA32 and Hydraulic Power, ATA29)
- Several years leadership of Performance & Simulation Team of important German tier 1 equipment supplier
- Several years leadership of High-Lift System Department
- Several years leadership of R&D Department
- Several years Chief Engineer of High-Lift Systems
- Member of Boeing NAPD development team (sent by German tier 1 supplier)
- Project and Technical leadership for several Airbus Flight Control Projects (sent by German tier 1 supplier)
- Leading member of German tier 1 development team for Russian (Sukhoi) Superjet 100 commercial aircraft
- Holder of 12 Patents for Flight Controls Application
- Holder of Flight-Mechanic Patent "i-con"
Publications and Lectures
The following publications and lectures where prepared/hold alone or within a team.
- SAE Meeting San Diego/USA, October 2005: “Variable Displacement Hydraulic Motors used in the Airbus A380 High-Lift Systems”
- 5th Fluid technical Colloquium Aachen, March 2006: “Variable Displacement Hydraulic Motors used for High-Lift Systems of commercial Aircrafts”
- SAE Meeting Los Angeles/USA, October 2006: ”Application of Sensors for the A380 Flap Power Control Unit”
- German Aerospace and Space Conference, September 2013: “Analysis of a multi-functional High-Lift System driven by an ADGB”
- German Aerospace and Space Conference, September 2016: “Assessment of Electromechanical Flight Control Actuators (EMA) with regard to Direct Operation Costs”
- German Aerospace and Space Conference, September 2020: “Das Flugmechanische Konzept des Gepfeilten Nurflügel und ein Vorschlag zu dessen Weiterentwicklung“.
DGLR Archive Document ID: 530042
The ASES Team is formed by additional 4 highly experienced Senior Aerospace Engineers with more than 100 years’ experience in total.
For more Details refer to ASES company presentation (Download)